breadcrumb Proglobal Marine Consultancy Pvt LTD > Faq-01
Archive without dropdown
- September 2021 (1)
- February 2017 (4)
- January 2017 (4)
with drop down archive
Financing Calculator Description
- Samsung Confirms Camera Blur Issue on Galaxy S23 and Galaxy S23+, Says a Fix Is on the Way June 3, 2023Several Samsung Galaxy S23 and Galaxy S23+ users have reported a camera blur issue in the close-up shots. Now the company too has acknowledged the problem via its community page. It has also shared the reason as well as the ways to prevent this issue. The issue is likely to be addressed via a software […]
- BGMI Esports Tournament Offers Rs. 25 Lakh Prize Pool Days After Game Relaunches June 3, 2023Days after it begins its second life in India, BGMI is now the centrepiece of an esports tournament. Skyesports, an esports and gaming venture, is hosting a BGMI tournament, promising a prize pool of Rs. 25 lakh.
- TRAI Directs Telecom Providers to Set Up Digital Platform for Customer Consent to Curb Promotional Calls, Messages June 3, 2023In order to curb the menace of pesky calls and sms, telecom regulator Trai has directed service providers to develop a unified digital platform in two months to seek, maintain and revoke customers' consent for promotional calls and messages.
- Facebook Acted on Over 27 Million Pieces of Content in India for Guideline Violations in April June 3, 2023Social media giant Meta's Facebook took action against 41 percent of complaints it received from users and Instagram acted against over 54 percent of grievances raised by users in April 2023, according to the company's latest India Monthly Report.
- Kaspersky Finds Cybersecurity Threat That Targets iPhone Users via Malicious iMessage Attachment June 3, 2023Prominent cybersecurity and anti-virus firm Kaspersky has discovered a new cyberattack threat that targets iPhone models running older versions of iOS via iMessage application. The malware, found when the company was monitoring its own Wi-Fi network for mobile devices, infects the phone via a received iMessage, which contains a malicious attachment.
- Xiaomi 13 Ultra Global Launch Date Confirmed; Will Arrive on June 7 June 3, 2023Xiaomi unveiled the Xiaomi 13 Ultra in China in April and now the company is all set to bring it to global markets. The upcoming Xiaomi smartphone is all set to launch next week in Hong Kong and other markets. The landing page for the phone has gone live on Xiaomi’s Hong Kong website.
- Hackers Exploit Security Flaw in Popular File Transfer Tool MOVEit to Steal User Data June 3, 2023Hackers have stolen data from the systems of a number of users of the popular file transfer tool MOVEit Transfer, US security researchers said on Thursday, one day after the maker of the software disclosed that a security flaw had been discovered.
- YouTube to Stop Removing Content Spreading Misinformation on Past Elections as Part of New Policy June 3, 2023Alphabet's YouTube said on Friday that the platform would stop removing content that might have spread false claims related to US presidential elections in 2020 and before. "In the current environment, we find that while removing this content does curb some misinformation, it could also have the unintended effect of curtailing political speech," YouTube said […]
- Twitter's Head of Brand Safety and Ad Quality to Leave Company: Details June 3, 2023Twitter's head of brand safety and ad quality, AJ Brown, has decided to leave the company, according to a source familiar with the matter on Friday, the second safety leader to depart in a matter of days.
- School of Lies, Black Mirror Season 6, The Idol, and More: June Web Series on Netflix, Hotstar, Apple TV+, Amazon Prime Video, JioCinema June 3, 2023Nimrat Kaur-led School of Lies, Black Mirror season 6, Henry Cavill-starrer The Witcher season 3, Jack Ryan season 4, The Weeknd and Sam Levinson’s The Idol, Karishma Tanna’s Scoop, and more — the nine biggest TV shows and web series in June 2023 on Netflix, Hotstar, Apple TV+, Amazon Prime Video, and JioCinema.