Position open for a BDE – Male . Age below 30. Graduate in any stream . 3-5 years Experience in Sales is an added advantage. Apply with detailed CV to HR@proglobalmarine.com
Category Name: Jobs
- RBI Not Planning Harsher Rules to Curb Fintech Sector After Paytm Strictures, Official Says February 17, 2024The Reserve Bank of India does not plan to impose drastic measures on India's fintech sector after the recent action against Paytm Payments Bank, according to P Vasudevan, an executive director in charge of enforcement at the central bank. Paytm has been in the crosshairs of the regulator for some time, with multiple warnings over […]
- iPhone 16 Leaked Camera Module Hints at Vertical Rear Camera Layout February 17, 2024iPhone 16 series details have been leaked online Apple is tipped to launch five models this year. The company's 2024 models are said to include the iPhone 16 SE, iPhone 16 Plus SE, iPhone 16, iPhone 16 Pro, and iPhone 16 Pro Max. Meanwhile, a leaked image of a camera module for the iPhone 16 […]
- Android 15 Developer Preview 1 Released By Google: All You Need to Know February 17, 2024Android 15 Developer Preview 1 was released by Google on Friday, allowing developers to try out new features coming to users with the next version of Google's operating system. The first developer preview comes with new security and performance enhancements, along with features aimed at taking advantage of premium hardware on flagship smartphones, according to […]
- Paytm Shifts Nodal Account to Axis Bank, RBI Extends Unit Wind-Down Date to March 15 February 17, 2024Paytm Payments Bank has been granted additional time by the RBI to wind down its operations in the country, the central bank announced on Friday. Customers won't be able to add fresh funds to their Paytm Payments Bank accounts after March 15 Meanwhile, parent firm One97 Communications has signed on a new banking partner to […]
- Google, Meta, OpenAI and More Firms Sign Tech Accord to Fight AI Election Interference Globally February 17, 2024Twenty tech firms including OpenAI, Microsoft, Google, Meta, Adobe, TikTok, and X announced on Friday they have agreed to work together to prevent deceptive AI content from interfering with elections across the globe this year. The accord was signed at the Munich Security Conference.